The following documents are being provided to the public in an effort relay reliable information
as it pertains to the COVID-19 here in Grant County, IN. COVID-19 TESTING SITE
*Please see the bottom of this page for links to helpful websites.
Registration for testing is REQUIRED and can be completed at Logistics Health Incorporated https://lhi.care/covidtesting or by phone at 888-634-1116 .
No one will be charged for testing. If you have health insurance please bring that information with you.
You qualify for testing if;
- You are symptomatic.
- You are over age 65, have diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure or another underlying condition – even if you don’t have symptoms.
- You are a member of a minority population that’s at greater risk – even if you don’t have symptoms.
- You are a close contact of confirmed COVID-19 positive patient and it is imperative that you continue to work.
- You are a close contact of confirmed COVID-19 positive patient and you have close contact with at-risk populations.
Donate In response to those who have offered to donate, the Community Foundation of Grant County has set up a "Grant County Emergency Management Agency Pass-Through Fund" as a way to support the Grant County EMA in supplying personal protective equipment & needed materials in combating COVID-19. This fund will purchase the necessary protective equipment and needed materials to protect our first responders and healthcare workers on the front lines of combating COVID-19 in Grant County, Indiana. Thank you for your support.
Grant County Emergency Management Agency Pass-Through Fund
- 5-27-2020 Community Update Video
- 05-20-2020 Community Update Video
- 05-13-2020 Community Update Video
- 05-05-2020 Community Update Video
- 04-29-2020 Community Update Video
- 04-22-2020 Community Update Video
- 04-15-2020 Community Update Video
- 04-08-2020 Community Update Video
- 04-05-2020 Press Release
- 04-01-2020 Community Update Video
- 03-25-2020 Community Update Video
- 03-18-2020 Community Update Video
Grant County EMA Briefings:
- 06-01-2020 EMA Brief
- 05-29-2020 EMA Brief
- 05-26-2020 EMA Brief
- 05-22-2020 EMA Brief
- *See bottom of this page for "Past EMA Daily Briefings" starting from March 13th, 2020
To find creditable & helpful information:
- Governor Holcomb's Roadmap to Safely Reopen Indiana - Indiana "Back on Track"
- 5 Stages to get Indiana Back on Track - "What's Open & What's Closed"
- Center of Disease Control and Prevention - CDC
- Coronavirus FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) - Coronavirus.Gov
- World Health Organization - WHO
- Indiana State Department of Health - ISDH Coronavirus
- Indiana County Travel Status Map - IN Travel Map
- Indiana Governor Eric J. Holcomb - Governor Executive Orders
- FEMA Coronavirus Rumor Control - FEMA Rumor Control
- Marion General Hospital - MGH Coronavirus
Essential Business/Industry Information:
- Marion-Grant County Chamber of Commerce - Back to Business
- PPE for small businesses and nonprofit organizations - PPE Marketplace
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration - OSHA COVID-19
- Department of Homeland Security - DHS Identification of Essential
- Indiana Essential Business List - IN.Gov - Essential Business
- A Critical Industries Hotline is available to answer questions regarding business & industry questions only: #877-820-0890