EMA Advisory Council
Indiana Code 10-14-3-17The county emergency management advisory council consists of the following individuals or their designees:
The county emergency management advisory council shall exercise general supervision and control over the emergency management and disaster program of the county.
- The president of the county executive or, if the county executive does not have a president, a member of the county executive appointed from the membership of the county executive.
- The president of the county fiscal body.
- The mayor of each city located in the county.
- An individual representing the legislative bodies of all towns located in the county.
- Representatives of private and public agencies or organizations that can assist emergency management considered appropriate by the county emergency management advisory council.
- One (1) commander of a local civil air patrol unit in the county or the commander's designee.
Grant County RepresentativeDavid White | Chairperson, Town of Matthews
Geoff Williams | Co-Chair, Marion Fire Dept.
Richard Dollar | Secretary, Town of Fairmount
Elizabeth Garrasi | Chairperson, MGH
Bryce Coryea | Center Township
Mark Bardsley | Grant County Commissioner
Stephen Dorsey | City of Marion Rep.
Ed Beaty | Chairperson, Grant County Sheriff Dept.
Frank Hix | Grant County Council
Patty Leach | City of Gas City
Joel Thomas | City of Jonesboro
Mark Siler | Town of Swayzee
Matt Stewart | Town of Sweetser
Steve Wolf | Town of Upland
Terry Dieckmann | Town of Van Buren
Joe Seward | Town of Fowlerton
Justine Pond | School Representative
Jim Brandon | Local Business Rep.
LTC. Garry North | Civil Air Patrol