Road ClosuresAlso check INDOT for other reported road closures INDOT - Indiana Traveler Information
* If you are aware of a road closure or of an upcoming road closure, please contact our office at 765-651-2410.
**We are a notification department for Grant County and its municipalities. We are not responsible for scheduling of any of the work or projects being done.
|Road Closure||Cross Streets||Date|
|Branson Street||Between 3rd & 4th Streets||10/22/19|
- Branson Street between 3rd & 4th Streets will closed Tuesday, Oct 22nd starting at 8am for approx. 4-5 hours
- For new equipment installation
|Road Closure||Cross Streets||Closure||Est. Open|
|E 38th Street||Nelson Ave. to Central Ave.||10/21/19||2-3 weeks|
- Miller Pipeline is doing work for Vectren at the Railroad tracks on E Thirty-Eighth Street.
- E. 38th Street will be closed from Nelson Ave to Central Ave.
- Truck detour will be Adams St. north to the City Truck Route, to S.R. 18 E, then east to Pennsylvania Ave. south to Central Ave. (this is to JTrans Trucking). Trucks will still be able to make local deliveries, VA, I&M, etc. (but no further then Lincoln Blvd.).
- The closure is scheduled for 2-3 weeks, starting Monday, Oct. 21st, weather permitting.