Road ClosuresAlso check INDOT for other reported road closures INDOT - Indiana Traveler Information
* If you are aware of a road closure or of an upcoming road closure, please contact our office at 765-651-2410.
|Road Name||From Cross Street||To Cross Street||Closing||Est Open||Detour|
| S.R. 37 (Strawtown Pike)|| C.R. 600 S|| U.S. 35||6/6/18||8/6/18||S.R. 26 to S.R. 9 to U.S. 35|
- The Indiana Department of Transportation announces that S.R. 37 is scheduled to close for bridge rehabilitation in Grant County on or after Wednesday, June 6, weather permitting.
- The road closures are scheduled to take place on S.R. 37 over Bell Creek, between C.R. 600 S and U.S. 35 in Grant County.
- Access to homes and businesses will be maintained throughout the work.
- The official state detour for the closure will be S.R. 26 to S.R. 9 to U.S. 35.
- The road may be closed up to 60 calendar days during the work.
- The bridge is expected to reopen in early August, weather permitting.