Also check INDOT for other reported road closures INDOT - Indiana Traveler Information
* If you are aware of a road closure or of an upcoming road closure, please contact our office at 765-651-2410.
| Road Name|| Between || Why|| Starting|| Est. Open|
|Lane Restriction - S.R 13/18 || S.R. 13 & S.R. 19, near Mier|| Bridge Rehabilitation|| 09/06/18|| 10/20/18|
- Starts Thursday, Sept 6th. IN 13: Single line traffic - alternating directions. share
- Between Mier Rd and IN 18 (4 miles north of Swayzee). Single line traffic - alternating directions. Starting Thursday at 7:00AM EDT until October 19, 2018 at about 3:00PM EDT.
- Bridge rehabilitation will take place between S.R. 13 and S.R. 19, near the unincorporated community of Mier.
- Motorists can expect to see heavy equipment placing a temporary barrier wall, as well as a temporary traffic signal to alternate vehicles over the single-lane bridge.
- Be prepared for stopped traffic while the contractor completes the bridge deck overlay.
- INDOT reminds drivers to use caution and consider worker safety when driving through an active construction zone.
- View this project, click on the link: INDOT
| Road Name|| Between|| Starting|| Est. Open|
| Lane Restriction - I69 Southbound|| IN 5 & E 200 S (mile marker 264-273)|| 09/04/18|| 11/30/18|
- INDOT announces that I-69 southbound is scheduled for construction between mile marker 264-273 (IN 5 and E 200 S) (5 to 11 miles north of Gas City) in Grant County on or after Tuesday, Sept. 4, weather permitting.
- Lane will be restricted to one lane to allow contractors to widen and strengthen the southbound shoulder of I-69, as well as begin the construction of crossovers in the median.
- The crossovers are being built in advance of bridge reconstruction work planned on the I-69 bridge over S.R. 18 in 2019.
- The speed limit has been reduced through this construction zone to 55 mph. Drivers are cautioned to watch for vehicles entering or exiting the work zone and to consider the worker safet while driving through any active construction zone.
- Restrictions on I-69 are expected to remain through late October, with work continuing on the shoulder and median until early December.
- View this project
, click on the link: INDOT