Road ClosuresAlso check INDOT for other reported road closures INDOT - Indiana Traveler Information
* If you are aware of a road closure or of an upcoming road closure, please contact our office at 765-651-2410.
|Road Closure||Starting||Est. Open||Detour|
|Railroad track at/near SR 9 & N Washington Ave||June 17, 2019||June 21, 2019||See map|
- Starting June 17, 2019 at 5:00AM EDT until June 21, 2019 at about 6:00PM EDT.
- Between N. Quarry Rd and Lagro Rd (near Marion).
- Railroad track repairs on SR 9/ Huntington Road, Crossing #533690B
- Detour(s): See map
- For more information: Indiana Traveler Information - Cars Program
|Bridge Closed||Exp. Open||Detour|
|S.R. 26 bridge over the Mississinnewa River, between South Wheeling Pike and C.R. 950 E||10/31/19||S.R. 3 to S.R. 18 to I-69|
- Three closures, one at the bridge, 2.17 miles east of I-69 Another between Upland and the west side of Hartford City Another on the east side of Hartford City, near Beech St. Follow marked detour route
- This work is being done in conjunction with the asphalt resurface of a large portion of S.R. 26 in Grant and Blackford counties, as well as a curve correction east of Hartford City.
- The official state detour for the bridge closure will be S.R. 3 to S.R. 18 to I-69.
- Work on the entire project is expected to be completed in late 2019, weather permitting.
View this project in INDOT’s online travel system at INDOT.carsprogram.org.
|Ramp Closure||Starting||Esp. Open||Detour|
|S.R. 18 to Northbound I-69||05/08/19||TBD||S.R. 18 to S.R. 5 to S.R. 218 to I-69|
GRANT COUNTY - Construction work S.R. 18 in both directions ongoing and S.R. 18 ramp to northbound I-69 in Grant County will be closed on or after Wednesday, May 8, weather permitting.
- Between N 600 E and N 700 E (5 miles east of Marion). Look out for construction work.
- There is a width limit in effect. Width limit 12'0". Until November 29, 2019 at about 3:00PM EDT.
- Bridge Construction on I-69 over SR 18. Lanes will be restricted to one 12 ft lane in each direction on SR 18. Ramp from SR 18 to I-69 northbound is CLOSED
- The ramp closure is part of a three-year construction project that includes 6 miles of pavement replacement on I-69, as the complete reconstruction of the I-69 bridge over S.R. 18, and several bridge deck overlays on I-69.
- Electronic message boards will be used to alert motorists to the ramp closure throughout the work.
- The ramp closure may last throughout the 2019 construction season.
- Official state detour is S.R. 18 to S.R. 5 to S.R. 218 to I-69.