Road ClosuresAlso check INDOT for other reported road closures INDOT - Indiana Traveler Information
* If you are aware of a road closure or of an upcoming road closure, please contact our office at 765-651-2410.
|Intersection Name||Detour||Starting||Esp. Open|
|SR 9 near N. Washington St., Marion||TBA||04/22/2019||04/27/2019|
- Norfolk and Southern will be closing the RR crossing on SR 9 near Washington Street the week of April 22nd through the 27th.
- The official state detour is S.R. 5 to S.R. 218 to S.R. 9.
|Intersection Name||Detour||Starting||Est. Open|
|4th Street |
(Hwy 18) &
McClure Street Crossing, Marion
|4th and Baldwin for Eastbound traffic, |
south to SR 22/US35,
then east to I69,
then North to SR 18 exit to continue Eastbound.
- Norfolk and Southern plan on closing the 4th and McClure Street crossing the week of April the 15th through the 19th, 2019, for track replacement.
- INDOT approved detour route: At 4th and Baldwin for Eastbound traffic, south to SR 22/US35, then east to I69, then North to SR 18 exit to continue Eastbound.
- For more information: City Of Marion - Road Closures
|Road Name||Between||Starting||Est. Open|
|SR 5||E 400 N & Main St., Van Buren||03/21/2019|
- SR 5 in both directions is closed in Van Buren between E 400 N and Main St.
- There is a hazard on the roadway.
- The official state detour for this closure will be: I-69 to S.R. 18 to S.R. 5 (see map for detours).
- For a approximately one month. Last updated 3-21-2019 at 9:56 AM ED