CoronavirusFor the most up to date information on COVID-19, please click here! and here!
Also please see:
What to do
Guidance for Schools
In a continuing effort to slow the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19), Governor Eric J. Holcomb has announced additional efforts.
- Backontrack.in.gov - This newly created site gives information about what's open and what's closed!
Governor Holcomb has extended the Back on Track Indiana stage 4.5 guidelines until July 31, 2020.
- This allows restaurants, bars with restaurant services, and dining room services to operate at 75% capacity.
- Bars and nightclubs may operate at 50% capacity.
For all of these establishments:
- Social distancing must be observed!
- Employees must wear face coverings!
- Employees must be screened daily.
- Establishment should consult industry best practices.
- Establishment must make COVID-19 safety plans available to employees and customers.
The Health Department is located on the 1st floor of the
Grant County Office Complex, 401 South Adams Street, Marion, IN
Health Officer William David Moore, MD
Health Board Members-Dr. Jeffrey Bragg
-Dr. Chad Leighty
-Dr. Jeffrey Miller
-Dr. Barbara Irhke
-Dr. Philip Renfroe
-Dr. Denise Pearson
2020 Health Board Meeting ScheduleFebruary 24th
Health Board meetings are held at 5pm in the Council Chambers of the Grant County Office Complex
Health Board Minutes
Click to see the Health Department 2018 Annual Report