Not open for walk-ins We are currently not open to walk-in business. Please call 765-651-2401 or email the appropriate department subdivision for guidance.
Environmental Division's Duties
- Process complaints and perform initial inspections on housing, sewage, animals, trash/debris, illegal burning, hazardous materials, and other environmental concerns.
- Perform studio inspections, process license applications and all pertaining documents for establishments and tattoo/piercing artists.
Public/Semi-Public pools, spas, and bathing beaches
- Perform testing and inspections of county pools.
- Process water test results from Certified Laboratories.
Residential onsite septic system
- Site visits, plan reviews, and inspections.