- The health department requires licensing of all tattoo and piercing artists.
- Tattoo artists must complete a certified bloodborne pathogen course, receive the Hepatitis B vaccination series and pay the appropriate fee to obtain a license in Grant County.
- Licenses must be prominently displayed in each studio.
- The health department inspects tattoo establishments for compliance with all applicable state and local health regulations.
- For any questions or concerns call 765-651-2401 ext 3110 OR 3132.