Grant County, IN
I don’t have insurance and I can't afford to pay the administration fee. What can I do?
It's not the Grant County Health Department’s intent to turn away patients in need. We have a financial hardship policy that can be filled out and reviewed by our staff. You may qualify to have the vaccine administration fee waived.
What if you do not accept my insurance?
Unfortunately, you will have to go somewhere that accepts it or you can pay out-of-pocket. Another option is that we can give you an itemized list to turn into your insurance company for reimbursement.
My child has Medicaid. Will I have to pay anything?
No, if Medicaid is your primary insurance company, there will be no out of pocket expense to you. 
What if I cannot bring my child in?
We must have a note from you, the parent, as-well-as a photo ID of the person bringing the child and insurance card for the child. If we do not have this your child will not be able to receive any vaccinations.